IMPORTANT - SIGNAL BOOST PLEASE
- Me: I'm running out of room on my bookshelves, what am I going to do?
- Me: ....
- Me: *buys more books*
- Me: *whispers* I had to, they were calling to me
People at school have told me to kill myself. I didn't pay any attention to them because I had my friends and those girls weren't important. But lately I'm finding it hard to keep going, how do you keep yourself going through hard times?
Just think about how awful the inside of someone’s head must be, how dark and twisted, to think that telling someone to go and kill themselves is okay. Take comfort in the fact that you don’t understand how someone could do that. Be incredibly happy that you aren’t them and that you’re you and you’re better than to say that to someone and you’re stronger than to listen to it. Okay?
Things will either A. Get Better or B. You’ll Get Stronger. OR both. But no matter what happens, It Will Get Easier.
Chin up, you beautiful person.
- Me: Okay, it's 5am, so this episode will be the last episode for tonight.
- Episode: *ends on cliff hanger*
- Me: *deep, long sigh*
- Me: Dammit *clicks next episode*
this is the most beautiful and amazing thing i have ever read in my entire life and it makes me so so happy
Put this on your blog. Our Queens are perfection.